Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My first painting...

My first painting

I was off work today with a dodgy tummy. I tried to use the time off wisely and decided to finally put paint to canvas (I've had the various bits and pieces for a while now). The painting was inspired by the photo below...

DSC_0061.JPG

... which was taken on Rhyll beach whilst on holiday this year. I have received favourable compliments from Olly and my folks... and intend to keep at it.

Anyway, in the spirit of web2.0 openness etc... I'll put myself out there and ask... what do you think?

4 comments:

Johnny said...

Nice.

Now, chop your ear of, and you'll be a proper artist! ;-)

Gurdonark said...

I really like it. make a great album cover!

John Ager said...

Excellent! The word verification was 'guckwart' btw - made me smile!

Existential Punk said...

i think you have incredible talent and a great eye on perspective! Keep up the great work. i'd LOVE to have one of your pieces!

i second Johnny's comment about the ear! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails