Sunday, September 03, 2006

Headphonaught's Music Store

First off... nobody got the theme tune to The Taking of Pelham 123 in the middle of my last wee mix. You'll all need to try harder!!! :-)

Secondly... I am in discussions with my pal, JD, about the possibility of a regular slot on an internet radio project start-up that he is involved in. Its early days, but he is up for giving me a chance... and I'm up for a bit of fun.

So anyway... here's another wee mix (43.9mb) to tide you over until I get this together with JD :: [link]

Let me know what you think. I am a curator of sound here...I don't make or produce the tunes...just kind of collect some great music together into a nice order. Here's the track listing ::
1) Bladder Wrack by Dextro taken from "consequence music"
2) First Date Jumble Sale (Live) by ISAN taken from the fab "Draumar Um Kalt Sumar" compilation on the Sutemos net label
3) Maybe Tomorrow by Faction taken from "The End of Tel Aviv"
4) Nonsense And Happiness by Marc Hellner taken from Telfon Tel Aviv produced "Marriages" album
5) Phlexio 14 by D'arcangelo taken from the superb "Broken Toys's Corner"
6) Jira by Sovacusa taken from one of my fav albums... "Centrepoint" and
7) New World In My View by King Britt taken from the "Miami Vice" OST for the Soos!
Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your mix! Thanx!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails